Tuesday, January 22, 2013

a whole new ERA 2013

Since we last spoke, EmmaRoseArt has been resurrected to some extent.  I am now a mother of three school children, and one firecracker of a little lass who keeps me on my toes. 

That said, I have found new vigour for my painting, and this year sees some exciting updates.  My art is now available at the in.cube.8r in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley woot woot!
I still have my local haunts too; The Mill Gallery, that started my wild ride, and My Sister's House the spiritual home of Emmaroseart.

I have so many exciting new ideas to share with you all, and I'm currently working on a little booklet of what I do.  My Etsy/online store will be reopening again soon..... 2013 promises to be another vibrant step in a story only just beginning.






 

No comments: